- When Astronomers Chased a Total Eclipse in a Concorde » Motherboard
- I spent two hours with a mobile video genius and learned 26 useful things » Tom Whitwell
- The Extraordinary Can't Exist Without the Ordinary » CJ Chilvers
- The science of why ‘underpromise and overdeliver’ doesn’t always work » Crew
- "Excellence does not require perfection." » Henry James
- I Drove A Vintage Audi 4000 S Quattro And I Get It Now » Jalopnik
- A Brief History of the Pencil, as told by a Pencil Aficionado » 99u
- Walt Whitman Is Not Impressed By Your Expensive Gym Membership » Bloomberg (via Huckberry)
- There’s a $2 million treasure chest buried in the Rockies. We set out to find it. » Vox
- My heart has followed all my days, something that I cannot name. » The Door by E.B. White
At times I find myself wishing that I was really good at one specific thing but I’m coming to grips with my versatility and how to use it as an advantage.
On looks alone, Shinola knocks it out of the park. And I can only comment on the looks as I haven't heard the sound quality in person but I'm sure it doesn't disappoint. This would be a welcome addition to any home office for sure.
Already a believer in the "pouch" system, this is a perfect way to protect my true EDC essentials from the elements. And since it comes in orange, I'm hooked.
Aside from being practical, I think this mug is just plain old cool. I have a miiR water bottle and I'm continually impressed with the fit and finish and I have full confidence that this mug will be of the same quality.